Monday, December 14, 2009

Shanghai Baby!

By the time we reached Shanghai and settle into our hotel rooms, it was close to evening (technically, it was only 5pm but the sun sets early cause its winter). The groups that reached Shanghai before us had the whole day to see parts of Shanghai and they later joined us at the hotel to have dinner at this place:
I don't know if its Thai-influenced or some Chinese-tribal cuisine, but the food wasn't very nice...
Argh... I had to turn vegetarian once again for the trip.
There were some performance... so it wasn't that bad:
But it felt a bit 'primary school'-y:
After dinner we bought some small mandarin oranges and roasted chestnut to warm our insides... Oh, and I bought a cool lazer pointer (I didn't bargain... first day mah... so it was a bit pricey for 40RMB or S$8). But its damn kickass... I could point for miles and miles... seriously!

That's all for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment